Gah — I’ve been updating the Digital Collections of Extant Costumes directory for a while now, and even marked the new listings with an *, and keep MEANING to let you know that it’s been updated, and totally failing.
So! It’s updated! New listings! Some of which were suggested by you, and I am flaky and forgetting who found what, so consider me very thankful if scatterbrained.
New stuff includes:
- Royal Institute for Cultural Heritage (Belgium)
- Union Centrale des Arts Decoratifs, which has an amazing collection, has FINALLY put up a few quality photos of items in their collections (France)
- Centre de Documentació i Museu Tèxtil de Terrassa (Spain)
- Glasgow Museums (United Kingdom)
- Museum of London (United Kingdom)
- Norfolk Museums & Archaeology Service (UK)
- Kent State University Museums (US)