An excellent idea from Teresa!
What I accomplished in 2004:
– 1830s day dress and pelerine (finished from 2003)
– 1760s robe a la francaise (finished from 2003)
– 1909 afternoon dress and 1910s corset
– 1560s Nuremberg dress (NOT finished)
– went to four balls, one ice skating, one picnic, one film festival, one baseball game, two fairs, one tea, and two conventions
– met dozens of fabulous online and in-person costuming friends!
Not so definite:
– evening bodice for my 1875 dress
– satin and velvet 1880s day dress
– finish my 1560s Nuremberg outfit
– something else from the 18th c.
– Lots of GBACG events and local balls
– Either Costume Con or Costume College (not sure which!)