If you’re in the San Francisco bay area, then come to the Greater Bay Area Costumers Guild’s “Costumers Bazaar” (ie garage sale) for great bargains on finished costumes, vintage clothes, fabric, patterns, trims, and tons more.
I’ll be there selling stuff, including:
- Copies of the 18th Century Hair & Wig Styling book, of course! I will have discounted, just-slightly-damaged copies for 40% off (and pristine new copies, too)!
- Styled 18th century wigs!
- Pre-made 18th century-style rolls, perfect for adding to 18th century hairstyles and wigs
- Vintage and reproduction vintage style clothes!
- Fabric, including 18th century cotton prints and silk taffeta in different colors!
- Books, patterns (vintage and historical costume), fashion plates, and more!