Thanks to Loren of The Costumer’s Closet for nominating me for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
To accept the award, one must:
1. Display the award and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. State 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
4. Notify the winners.
Okay, here we go…
7 Facts About Myself:
1. I hate nuts. All nuts. No, I’m not allergic. I just think they are abominations. Peanuts are the exception (except they’re not nuts, they’re legumes), but they can’t be in or on anything. Peanut butter ok, pb icecream etc. is gross.
2. I can’t whistle, but I can type over 100 words per minute.
3. I have a propensity for making up my own words and/or my own pronunciations.
4. When I’m in the mood, I count the number of dogs I see on a given day (and squirrels, cats, etc. but I don’t see them as frequently). No, I don’t have OCD – it’s an optional thing. It makes me happy. Dogs! Always having a good time! Yay!
5. I am very right-brained. I don’t do math (pattern drafting requires lots of calculators and talking out loud). When I was in high school, my math teacher wrote “Kendra has a very intelligent brain, but she refuses to use it for math.”
6. I don’t drink coffee or tea… and I get up & out the door in the morning under my own (non-caffeinated) steam. I do drink sodas, altho I gave them up for about 2 years.
7. I am terrible at remembering names but great at faces. I’ve probably offended many people who I’ve met multiple times because of not remembering their names. I now warn people right away when I meet them that I won’t remember their name… don’t know if it helps, but at least I’ve tried.
And my nominations – 14 instead of 15, in order to try to avoid duplications with other bloggers’ nominations:
10. Rococo Atelier