I’ve been adding new resources as I find them to the Digital Collections of Extant Costumes directory (ah! it’s so easy! it’s just one link! yay!)… unfortunately I’m not sure if I remember all of the new ones, but here’s an attempt!
- Göteborgs Museum’s collection database
- Brighton Museum & Art Gallery’s collection database
- Leeds Museums & Galleries’s collection database
- National Museums of Scotland’s collection database
- Historic New England’s collection highlights
- Museovirasto – thanks to Hana, more collection higlights in two exhibitions
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa – thanks to the Dreamstress, here’s their collection database
There might be others in there that I added relatively recently but have forgotten about, so it might be worth skimming through to see if anything catches your eye. As always, let me know if you find anything new out there!